5.04.2012

You bleed just to know you're alive

Having nightmares.
Real nightmares.
Can't sleep.
Got tagged in a stupid post.
Reminded me that life SUCKS.
Thanks for that.
That was real sensitive.
Thanks for making me the sacrificial lamb.
Once freaking again.
I just want to die (figuratively, not literally)
death by water.
dear assassin,
come at me, bro.


"You think you can do these things, but you just can't, Nemo"
Cried and talked to my mom for an hour about it.
Thought it wasn't gonna affect me that much.
Thought I was stronger.
thought I could do these things
But I can't do it.
I just can't.
I just want 2:30 on Saturday to come sooner.
Then everything in the world will go away.
Can't wait for Elsa's.
tears of celebration rather than lamentation.


"just keep swimming."

No comments:

Post a Comment