5.23.2012

Yesterday we were just children



Can you tell I'm feeling a little nostalgic as of recent? 
But can you blame me?
I graduate tomorrow. Sue me. 

I like to call this little walk down memory lane:
NICOLE THROUGH THE AGES




PRESCHOOL

 KINDERGARTEN

FIRST  

 SECOND

 THIRD

 FOURTH

 FIFTH

 SIXTH

 SEVENTH

 EIGHTH

 FRESHMAN

 SOPHOMORE

JUNIOR
(which will never see the light of day and I conveniently cannot find. No but seriously. I can't find it.)

SENIOR
(which I also cannot find. Actually it's somewhere but I'm too lazy to get it.)


*can you tell my mom let me pick out what I wanted to wear for pictures? bad idea*


One thing I won't miss about public education:
school pictures.
And on my last year of these horrid things, I got a decent one.
One for twelve is pretty good.

1 comment: