5.10.2012

up and coming

14 days.
Two short weeks. That's all!
I graduate in 14 days.

I started addressing my graduation announcements and it kinda freaked me out just a bit. Oh, it's 2012 already?
I walked into the band room yesterday after school, seeing everyone preparing for auditions behind the curtain 'o love, and I almost teared up. Almost. Just hear me out. Soon, I will walk into those band room doors, not actually being a student. I'll be.... *gulp*....alumni. I'll walk in, and DF won't be there. Soon, PEOPLE WON'T KNOW ME. Haha. Not that that's bad or anything.... I'll just be a name and picture on the wall. But Bao and I were conversing the other day and he was like, "We're done. It's weird to think we're not the drum majors anymore." Soon, we'll be nobodies in the giant universe they call college. If we get into the marching band, we'll be freshmen marchers again. Heh. Won't that be a riot.

If you wanna like support me...or something like that, here are some dates of things not to be missed.

-Catie and Nicole's Senior Recital
Friday May 11th (tomorrow) at 3 p.m. in the Timpview Choir room.
There will be cream puffs.

-Timpview Ballroom Company Spring Concert
a.k.a. your last chance to see Nicole dance because she probably will never be dancing again.
Friday May 11th and Saturday May 12th at 7 p.m. in the Centennial Middle School auditorium.
Tickets can be bought at the door for $5 or $4 for students and children.

-GRADUATION
Thursday May 24th
2 p.m. at the Utah Valley University UCCU Events Center.


Just be warned. This is the first of many posts to come that I will reminisce about high school.

1 comment: