10.03.2011

Coke. Easy ice.

Some good quotes from the day:
(sorry there may be swearing, but hey, I believe in free speech)


"SHUT THE FREAKING DOOR!"

"Sherryn, why don't you move the hell away from there?"

"I need to stop telling racist jokes because that's a crime and crimes are for black people."

"But driving loads of children is a lot different than driving loads of dirt."

"I have 100% hearing."

"Stupid Italians. Go back to pasta."

"I especially love you....and you!"

"POW!"

"The boys tried to sneak their iTouches to school. I'm a former teacher. Grandma didn't let that happen."


If none or little of these made sense, then I feel sorry that you're not apart of my family :)

2 comments:

  1. "Is he sending us brainwashing subliminal messages through conducting?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! If this was Facebook, I would like that comment.

    ReplyDelete