12.12.2010

I'm losin it

I feel like I'm drowning.
I literally do.

There are so many assignments I have yet to turn in that have been due for many eons.
I am up to my neck in homework. And the sad thing is, I have the time to do it.
I just am freaking out because I don't know what to do. Sometimes I just panic and I can't breath and I have to tell myself that I have to focus if I want to get into BYU.

BYU is the ONLY option. Because let's face it, it is.


........I used to be smart. I really did.........
I was in GT (Gifted and Talented. And yes I AM bragging)
I was special
I was tested (not for being crazy)
I. was. SMART

But now I feel ordinary. And that's ok. I just don't know how to keep up with everyone else. And by everyone else I mean homework.

Why can't I have my smart brain back?

2 comments:

  1. you are not alone dear Nicole.
    I still have to turn in an essay I missed in english...that was supposed to be turned in before thanksgiving break... YEP. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question: Why can' yo have your smart brain back yet?
    Answer: Because I really like my pet robot unicorn.

    ReplyDelete