12.20.2010

Diff'rent Strokes

The Hopkinson Family:
It consists of a father, a mother, three children and a stupid cat.
The five (and a half-ish) could become the most outrageous sitcom you have ever experienced.
No. Joke.
Here are some screenplays (is that what you call em?) I have written. Ok not really. They actually happened people. This is real life, not the matrix. Prepare yourself for awesomeness and attractiveness.

ACT I

[Camera is at back of an LDS Chapel. Camera pans down to a pew near the middle of the right section. Family is seated left to right as such: Andy, Kevin, Nicole, Mom, Dad. Quiet whispers fill the room as the meeting is just about to begin]

ANDY:  Wanna hear a joke?
NICOLE: Sure
ANDY: What did the hand say to the face?
NICOLE: What?
ANDY: Slap!!!! 

[Andy then slaps Nicole in the face] 

END OF ACT I



ACT II

[Enter the same scene as ACT I. The meeting has just started and the Bishop is speaking and the opening song is just about to begin. Andy leans in close to Kevin and Nicole]

ANDY: We should come up with ironic superhero names for ourselves
NICOLE: What do you mean?
ANDY: Like Kevin would be The Flash*
NICOLE: What would I be?
ANDY: Hawk Girl
NICOLE: How is that ironic?
ANDY: Because you can't fly!
NICOLE: That's the lamest ironic superhero name I've ever heard
ANDY: [Mockingly] Fine, you can be wonderwoman!
NICOLE: No. You can be wonderwoman, because you're a boy!
KEVIN: He can be The Brainiac

[family proceeds to laugh all throughout opening song and prayer]

END OF ACT II

*Kevin is a gimp. No I am NOT making fun of my brother. Anyone who knows us knows that he himself came up with that nickname and he embraces it. So it is ironic that he be called The Flash, when he can't run worth anything. However, if anyone but family and close friends call him the gimp, you will pay. Have a nice day :)


ACT III

[Enter scene of Hopkinson Family kitchen. All members are seated around the table happily feasting on dinner. The TV is on and the family is watching a show about science and religion]

NICOLE: I hate scientists
ANDY: I hate robots
KEVIN: I hate clowns

END OF ACT III


ACT IV

[A few minutes later than ACT III, the channel is changed and the family is now watching a show about....who knows what? Something about politics]

NICOLE: Is that what they're calling it now? "The Great Recession"?
ANDY: I'm calling it Frank
NICOLE: Frank's an ugly name
ANDY:....for an ugly time

END OF ACT IV


Yep. Thats my fam. Call me if you're interested in producing something. Cause this is priceless material right here. If you don't like it, then it's a good thing you're not apart of this marvelous family.

Peace yo :)

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Bigshot film producer guyDecember 20, 2010 at 10:01 PM

    Hello, I am big multimillion dollar rich man who like offer you big money for script. Please give. Ps. I is not asian.

    ReplyDelete