11.08.2010

Some thanks are in due

Thank you back
thank you for having to be of the curved variety.
It brings me much joy *cue sarcasm*
Like this morning when you woke me up at 4:00 a.m. and I proceeded to attempt to discover that one spot that wouldn't cause pain, but I never found it.

Thank you brain
thank you for being so paranoid all the live long day. Like when I hear people whispering in the halls and I freak. And it's not just random peeps. Friends trigger it too, and that's the scariest part...

Thank you genetics
thanks for being so downright crappy with a capital C. My spine will die, my colon will die, my ears will die, my skin will die, my eyes will die, my brain will die and who knows what else.

Now happiness that I plan to use to cancel out and destroy this negative attitude


Thank you Shankapottamus
thanks for being a gimongo example :)

Thank you hope
thanks for being...well, hopeful. Uncle Roger is apparently "going out" with some chick. AND
she has a little boy! Don't get me wrong, I love me my Uncle Rog. But with his smoking, age, piercing, slight temper, and the fact that he still lives in his mother's basement, we never thought this day would come. With this new development, it just shows that there is a little more hope in the world.

Thank you friends
Thank. You.
Muchos. Gracias
especially at the moment a certain lady named Emily and a certain wonderwoman Lynnsay. Life wouldn't be the same without you and there is not enough thanks in the world to repay y'all

Thank you T-Swift
thank you for expressing feelings which I could never dream of putting into words.

Thank you dreams
thanks for letting me imagine situations that will never happen. It was nice while it lasted :)

No matter how much negative stuff I say (cuz let's face it, even if I try to stop, I'm still gonna vent to someone) I will always have something to look forward to. I'm still a nice person.......

sorta :)