11.07.2011

Any card that you've been dealt

Today I started filling out my BYU application.
And it was....exciting?
I dunno. It was kind of nerve wracking really.
You had to choose a major, and yes you could choose undecided. But again, the fact that I don't know what to do with my life is scaring me.
My dad and brothers found out and they kept on bugging me and distracting me and trying to "help" me, but I just got really frustrated.
What if I don't get in?
What if I get in, but I'm not in the Cougar Band?
What if I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life?

The major that interested me the most was one that had really no job options that go along with it. And my mom said, "Pick something you love to do and can make money doing it."

That was one thing that I think I don't agree with her on. What if I don't make money?

Music
Education
Family Life

Tell me what to do.

The thought that my future is in the hands of some weird, random people reading thousands and thousands of entrance applications is scaring me to death. Please let this be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment