7.11.2011

Nothing lasts forever but the Earth and sky

So........
I thought about this the other day.
I moved to Provo UT, June 17th, 2006. (Don't ask me how I remember things like that)
It is now July 11th, 2011.
o. m.
So basically it's been 5 years since I moved. Crazy, aye?

I was the shyest 11 year old on the block. I was turning 12 and my best friend tried to help me meet people by going into soccer. Well that failed because I sucked at soccer and those girls were absolute jerks.
It's true what they say about middle school being the most awkward time in a person's life. Because that was me. Awkward beyond belief.

I went through 7th and 8th grade, hating every minute of it. Hating that I lived in Utah instead of Texas.
But I dealt with it. And eventually became a high school freshman.
and now a high school senior

I guess it takes 5 years to figure out what I want out of life.
It takes 5 years to make leaps and bounds to becoming closer to the person I want to be.
It takes that long to make drastic changes in your life and learn lessons because of it.

five years can make such a big difference.
in another five years, I could be married
It's been so long yet so short. 
But it's all been for the best and I wouldn't have it any other way


happy 5th anniversary
everybody wang chung tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment