4.12.2013

You always had an eye for things that glittered

I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE
But really.

Let me ask you this simple question, dear audience:

Does a girl have to have a reason for wearing a skirt?
Does a woman have to have a reason to wear lipstick, a frilly shirt tucked in a skirt and feel nice?

Nay.

I say nay.

Or maybe it just happens to me and me alone. Because I kid you not, every time I wear the above mentioned outfit to work and school, people question it. 

"Oh, are you going to the temple after this?"

No.

"Do you have a presentation for a class?"

No.

"Then, do you have some fancy date with a cute guy?"

NO, kind sir. I'm a lonely soul who likes to occasionally wear nice attire, because hey, you know what? It's a nice warm, spring day and I feel like puttin the flirt on with my clothes, DEAL WITH IT.

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree more. Really. I'm literally applauding you right now. With my hands. (I'm typing this with my feet.)

    Let's get fancy together, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's get fancy and raise our pinkies. And then take pictures like nobody's business.

      Delete