8.08.2011

My worst critic

Alert the masses! The braces are OFF! It's a miracle and I'm aboslutely loving it.

And I now have this new found confidence that I haven't had since I was probably like 8. no kidding.

I am finally okay with myself.
Sometimes though, things I do never seem enough for anyone, especially my family.



Becoming drum major and being actively involved with band didn't seem to impress anyone, except my mother. Not that it should gain reward and praise, but a nice congrats from my grandma and others would have been nice.

Yeah I know I copied Lynnsay by doing ballroom. But want to know a little secret? Her being in Dance III, is copying me. But nobody would have guessed that. And I'm not as talented as her anyway. I'm not allowed to dress fashionably either.

I understand Aubrey's had a hard life and our side of the family needs to show extra love, but when I was told that our graduations will not be on the same day, I will admit it was a relief. Because let's face it, if they were on the same day, Grandma and Grandpa would definitely go to hers. And I would understand and put on this show of being okay, but honestly, I wouldn't. I'm not.

Plus she get's invited on the house boat. Do I? no


Nothing I do is ever good enough.
But I'm being better at not caring.
I do what I do and I try to do well.
Screw what the world thinks.

here comes the real Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Well Iiii think you're dang amazing. But ya know. I'm just a lil' gal out in the middle of no where not really sure where her placement is supposed to be but spinning a giant pole all kinds of around anyway.

    ReplyDelete