8.13.2011

Why did I trill here?

School starts in almost one week. Meeehhhhh
And I'm so excited.

But I'm secretly so scared.

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the position I was put in at the end of last school year (especially since it was a nice little change from the 3rd clarinet mishap). But being 1st chair scares me to death.
That was one of the main reasons I started taking lessons with Emileigh over the summer. And yes, I will admit I have made lots of improvements. But I still have light years of skill ahead of me. But what if I'm not good enough? Yeah yeah, typical what if question. But it's the main scary thought entering my head on a daily basis. I will try my absolute hardest to succeed. I will. But let's face it, I will never be a Zachary Giddings or a Rebecca Devonas or a first chair flute prodigy, Kate Cutchins.

Somebody pray for me because I will need all the divine intervention I can get this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment