3.15.2013

wish I could recklessly love

How do you love someone who doesn't want your love?
How do you help someone who doesn't want your help?

These are the questions I am dealing with.

I don't know where my life is going; I kind of just take it day by day lately, hoping some big revelation will appear. But we all know that's not how it works. This whole decade of decision thing is scary. As was said in my stake conference today, "The decisions that you make in the next five years will effect you for the rest of eternity." Oh, you know, NO BIG DEAL. But guess what, it's defs a KBD.

Sometimes, I wonder what I'm doing. I say to myself, "dearest Father in heaven, WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO GO." I've been learning lately what it really means to be happy. I'm glad I have the knowledge of who I truly am. Sure I'm still developing some much needed skills I don't have yet, but I have a pretty clear idea of the kind of person I was, I am, and what I want to become. Life would be pretty hard to go through without that knowledge. I just pray that I can be an instrument in the Lord's hand to help other people understand that and help them become happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment