11.03.2012

Life's no fun without a good scare.

Halloween in college is far superior.
I saw THE best costumes on campus and it just brightened my cute little day.
Also, I had 3 different costumes - all pretty awesome and original if I might say so myself.

Monday
This was my ward Halloween party at our Bishop's house. 
And Penrose 89 decided to go as Disney hipster princesses. We were a hit.

Ignore the fact that I don't have black hair and accept that I was a great hipster Snow White.

Aurora, Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White, and Pocahontas.


Our dear friend Ben as Katniss.
He played the role quite well.




Wednesday morning
Working at the bookstore means a cutthroat competition during Halloween for the best costumes.
My department (Ecommerce) won 2nd last year and 3rd the year before that. Convinced that this was their year to win, and after seeing my track record of Halloween group costumes, they put me - the youngest and newest member of the office - in charge.
We came up with Pacman and then I made these costumes with my bare hands.




Mid-shift girls

The cutest ghosts in town.

Did we win?
of course we did.


Wednesday night
we trick or treated. get over it.

The one and only Amelia Earhart.



A druggie hippy, young Voldemort/Tom Riddle, and Amelia.
deal with it.

and that's a wrap for another successful Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment