11.08.2012

All I have

As of late:
I miss my people.
Everyone is leaving on missions. Bye bye.
I will be here for the summer. Alone. In provo. Alone.
Here are some pictures:

we've entered this realm.
but it's not what you think


yeah this happened.

guess who can waterfall braid?
pinterest status, dawg.

I've turned to the arty side.

It's not my fault I locked them out...
Just look at them. They were asking for it.

Documenting Lauren's first ever doctors appointment


My family > your family



This boy finally got his Eagle.


"I hope they have dancing at the ward party."


Chase's angry face.


Proof my dad is "The Chosen One" in the family


 LAUREN IS GOING TO ARGENTINA!



CHASE IS GOING TO BRAZIL!!!!!


Aaaaand welcome to a day in the life of me where Sharon steals my phone.
Payback's a bench.


No comments:

Post a Comment