1.01.2012

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

I know you already got an eyeful of words about New Years and such. But I felt like dedicating a post solely for my "resolutions". I never was one for resolutions, I never saw the point of them. And I don't really like to call them that. Come to think of it, I don't really like to call them anything, I'm just gonna do em. So here we go, things I'm gonna do.

1. Attempt at starting a healthier lifestyle, because I know when I stop dancing and marching and running, I will become fat.
2. Learn to cook. I honestly suck. But moving out will hopefully help me. I want to make myself a cookbook of my favorite recipes to take to college.
3. Learn to do laundry. I know. I'm pathetically spoiled.
4. Get another new job. I need to become self reliant again.
5. Sew more. Instead of asking my mom if she can sew the pattern I like, I will sew it myself.
6. Be more creative. Along with sewing clothes that I want, I will take risks with what I wear and be carefree from judgement of others.
7. Read my scriptures every day
8. Cut my hair.

welcome 2012. I hear you're gonna be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment