4.27.2014

God can be so hilarious

Hi.
Hey.
How ya doin'?

This semester is finally over and I'm still here. I came out alive, and things have changed.....oh, how they have mightily changed.
Life is moving along and everyone is making something of themselves, and I'm just here watching it all happen. I know people who have gotten married, who have gotten engaged, who have gotten straight A's, who have graduated, who have started dating, who have gone on missions, internships, foreign countries.....and I'm just here....living 'n stuff. 

Regardless of all that.... I am happy. I really am happy. This year....I honestly had no idea what this year would hold for me. Nothing significant really appeared on the radar. Maybe nothing ginormous like a ring, or say, a baby happened (ha. wouldn't THAT be funny?), but a couple notable things have changed me and allowed me to become more like the person I want to be. I went through an extremely dark period of my life that I'm sure only a handful of people knew about. And it's not something I was proud of. But it made me stop and realize that I and only I have control over my life and my resulting happiness. I have now made it my personal goal to wake up every morning, making the choice to be happy and help change the lives of others around me.


And as a wrap up of this golden semester, here are some behind the scene photos that never made it to the FB.

I donated blood for the very first time. And oh, what an accomplishment for me that was.
O + in the houuuuuse



Kevinsky. He beat us all to the punch. Congrats, bro.



Cami, Cami, Cami. How glad I am to have met you and gotten to know you this semester.
Thanks for being my big b. 
#blessed



This makes up for that one time you pushed me into the dirt.



This little missy got her back handspring!
And did I mention she's only 7?



Looking at this multiple times a day is what got me through finals week, my friends.
Love these kiddos.



No comment, really. Except for I love these guys.



Realizing that my college experience is already halfway over. 



I joined a band that lasted all of one rehearsal.
#onehitwonders



Mom: "I don't know where to put my hands.."



Dad: "Okay now let's take a serious one."



Whoever thought it was a good idea to make me a manager of these people was on crack. 



Many late night Stats study sessions were had. 
BUT NO MORE.



I bought a car, y'all. Adulthood is real. And so are car payments. 




And if I could only explain this to you, I would. 
But I can't.
So let's just say I pick Cats Knot.



No comments:

Post a Comment