11.18.2013

I got that Bob Barker suit game and plinko in my style. MONEY.

It wouldn't be a true semester of college done by yours truly if we didn't have one of these posts where I procrastinate writing a paper by using the crappiest version of photobooth and let you into my sleep deprived mind and my apartment past visiting hours. WUT UP.

And this night is definitely that night that always seems to pop up like the annoying relative on Thanksgiving. I can't avoid it. I just can't.

Care to reminisce?
Last years posts are available for your viewing pleasure and introduction in the links provided below:

And now.......

Fall 2013

Wut

Doublewut

This is the best "space" face I could imagine. 
What faces do astronauts even make in space?
Or does gravity force their faces into uncontrollable contortions?
Do you think they wear homemade space sweatshirts in space?

"And I don't want the world to see me....

.....cuz I don't think that they'd understand."

Are you seduced yet? 

I grabbed the closest object and put it on my head. Deal with it.

Coke even made a special appearance. As she does every year.


Throwing dem signs like I'm Iron Man or sumthin

Straight up G. 
CUZ I LIVE IN G7, YO.

hey

Oh wait. One second. I'm on the phone with Dan Reynolds.

Haters gonna hate.

Rotaters gonna rotate


And the best news of all??

My hair is DEFS growing. 
It goes out of the frame in this pixture so I call that a win.

And the sleep deprivation is totes kicking in as shown by me spelling the word "picture" as "pixture".
Not even going to bother changing it.
Yep.



UNTIL NEXT SEMESTER, DAWGS.









1 comment:

  1. I don't think you understand how happy finding this made me right now.

    You're kinda my favorite.

    ReplyDelete