Sometimes, even when you go to college, things stay exactly the same.
Like finding roommates, for example.
In high school, no matter WHAT activity I was involved in that was going on a tour of some sorts, finding roommates was the bane of my existence. I was good enough friends with most everybody on my team or in the band that I never singled myself out to one particular person. And no one ever attached themselves to me either.
Like this for example:
Did this ^ ever happen to me in high school? Maybe like once. But never on purpose.
I recently rediscovered this and realized that like I said above, sometimes things just never change.
So in the quest for the perfect apartment to live in, I'm missing just one thing. ONE. (Actually I'm missing a lot of things like the actual apartment....but that's besides the point.)
Roommates. I don't have them, as always.
So we're back to square one, Nicole.
With my cool, current roommates and everyone else in the freaking universe going on a mission, it's hard to cautiously weave my way through the remaining candidates and convince them that I'd be a freaking blast to room with. But seriously. Behold the top 10 reasons why I'd be the perfect roommate.
10. I can provide endless ideas for music videos and will even choreograph them. For free.
9. I've become REALLY good at making scrambled eggs. They are so good, and I'll make them for you.
8. I have ALL knowledge of the BYU bookstore and will share it with you on the occasions you need it.
7. I'll let you borrow my clothes because I'm just that nice. (footie pajamas included)
6. I'm a really good listener. You're a really good talker? I'm your girl.
5. I don't snore.
4. I have a caaaaarrrrr.
3. I love America
2.5 I send pretty hilarious snapchats.
2. I have a Pinocchio marionette doll
1. I make really good baby dinosaur noises.
It's as simple as that, people. Take it or leave it, but take a stance, and take it.