12.01.2011

Your time will come if you wait for it.

I'm baaaaaaaaccckk.
from Hawaii that is.
Expect some Hawaii posts soon. I gots to decompress  and collect my thoughts first.

Anyways, the day we arrived home from lovely Waikiki, I, well, slept. duh. And then I was forced to once again resume the constant struggle with college applications. I finally finished my BYU application and now I can relax, right? Well not really. Now I'm just stressing even more about when I will find out. People, I'm FREAKING OUT.

And the ironic part? In my essay, I put that I had learned to trust and accept the will of my Heavenly Father.
Now I feel like a liar. Because, yes, I will be very angry if I don't get in. And I'll be all confused, wondering why it wasn't for me. No the whole trust part isn't really true. Whoops.

But it helps me listen to my mom talk about her experiences with my dad and our family in the air force. She always tells me that she never knew why Heavenly Father sent our family the places we went. Sometimes they didn't even realize why they went somewhere for 10 years down the road. Most of the time it was for Kevin's medical needs, which always seemed miraculous. But every place had a special purpose for our family, including me. I know I'm supposed to be here in Utah, right now. I wouldn't want to be any other place than working with a marching band from Timpview High School right now. And it wouldn't have been possible without this seemingly horrible move to Utah.

I guess my whole point of this post is that, I may be mad at first, but 10 years down the road, I will be grateful for whatever has happened in my life. So I say,
bring it on
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment