12.31.2012

Let's get real, 2013 is a weird number

january
participated in my first and last all state experience.
had an awesome sauce varsity retreat
started choreography on our new Pirates latin medley to rush for nationals
auditioned for symphonic band for the last time
Performed at the Utah State Board of Education thingy

february
Got accepted to the college of my dreams
went on MY last tour with the Timpview Ballroom Company to Idaho.
Premiere of my solo
My dad turned 50. which was weird.
Won 2nd place in swing with Chase
Ran my own mangeant

march
First Festival of Colors
Last nationals with the THS company
Went to Hunger Games premiere
Got sinusitis - the most pain of my life

april
Dr. Fullmer announced he was leaving Timpview to go to Fresno State
Performed in my last concert with the Timpview Symphonic Band. It was a day I will never soon forget.
Last Symphonic Band Spring Tour + region performance combo
Choreographed a dance I loved. So proud of that baby.

may
GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, chyeah boi.
Graduated from Seminary
Got rejected from the BYU Marching Band
Senior Ball with da senior class prezz
Last concert with THS ballroom
Senior Recital
earned Master Musician
Last State band. Magical.

june
Senior tripped it up to Lake Powell
got my patriarchal blessing. BOSS
WATCHED my first parade in 4 years
Cut my hair. OFF.
Last varsity retreat to Kim's cabin where I got sucked by a leech and pulled an all nighter
worked and worked and worked and worked

july
watched the olympics religiously
became an adult in the government's eyes.
went to Wicked
Played single working mother with my cousins as a nanny for a week
Got my first official calling as a primary teacher
Camped out for the 4th of July parade
Spontaneously went to Stadium of Fire with Aubs

august
Road tripped to California and drove half there myself
Got a real permanent "desk job" aka the best & my favorite job ever.
moved out
started college
became best friends with my roommates
high fived Riley Nelson

september
Saw Imagine Dragons for the first time
Made a blanket fort.
Hiked a freaking mountain called Timpanogos
"Broke" my toe
My best friends left me for Idaho and Hawaii.

october
Won my work department first place for the Halloween costume contest!
Had a couple emotional breakdowns
Drew my own cross walk
Searched for treasure
Touched an alpaca

november
Rented a puppy
Voted for my man, Romney
My best friends started getting mission calls
went to my first real life concert - The Killers

december
survived my first finals week and passed all my classes (it can be done)
Got pied in the face for the first time.
Survived the end of the world
Celebrated Christmas with Szu Chieh

The day I got accepted to BYU, I partied with sophomores

My 18th burfday

Camping on the street like hobos

Roommate bonding time.

First day of cawledge


Proof I graduated

Chopped it alllllll off


Mangeant

Best frannn getting his mission call

Conquered Timpanogos like a boss

Seniors at nationals






We heart Merica

The best clarinet section a girl could ask for




2012 was definitely a year to remember. So many good things happened. I can't say there is anything specific I'm looking forward to in 2013 as I have no idea what's going to happen in my life. 

and now, the theme song for 2013 as I prepare for many changes in my unstable life:


No comments:

Post a Comment