6.10.2012

Confessions:

-I used to absolutely hate Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral
-Now I don't
-I will name one of my daughters Elsa because it now means so much to me. Call me crazy and obsessive. Lol don't care
-I love short hair. so much. Long hair is overrated.
-I'm addicted to word fill-in's. NOT crosswords. Get it right people
-I don't like quitters. or have much respect for them.
-I drive by the high school a few mornings a week and creep on the chilluns.
-I'm having horrible marching band withdrawals. But like really. You don't even know.
-In some ways, I'm still an angsty teenager.....okay fine a LOT of ways.
-I want to wear a romper....true story.
-I never thought this would happen but I'm extremely mad at you and I don't know how to deal with it. You're turning into a selfish brat and I have no urge to talk to you. Thanks.
-I want to kiss a boy. Yep.
-I have a list of women that I want to be like when I grow up. And I add to it on some occasions. You wanna know who's on it? Too bad. Ask me later.
-I ate a tomato a few days back, and I actually liked it.... what is this world coming too?
-I wore my swimsuit for two days straight and to bed because it was so much more comfortable than regular clothes (I'm prepping myself for Lake Powell. Holla!)
-38 days till I become an adult.
-Kissing rugby is my new favorite game.
-I don't know what I want to do with my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment