1.07.2011

¿Por que?

Today was just one of those days I wanted to kick a trash can as hard as I could and make an impact. I wanted to throw something as hard as I could. I wanted to rip something apart. I wanted to pull some random bystander off the street and strangle him. I wanted to scream as loud as I could and hear the echo. I wanted to smile but hard as I tried I couldn't manage. I was just about to break down and cry. But don't worry. I waited till I got home.

It shouldn't be that important.
It shouldn't be that life-altering
It shouldn't be that universe-shattering

but it is

I'm asking myself all sorts of questions

WHAT?!

Who?
HIM?!?! Grumble

When?
Will it ever happen?

Where?
Oh brother, really? Thats all I get?

How?
It wasn't that bad. You know me

Why?

.....the world may never know....

No comments:

Post a Comment